Hey there, I’m Taylor!
Most days you can find me working my day job in nutrition communications, coaching private clients, drafting up a blog post, squealing over foster kittens on Instagram and whipping up something delicious in the kitchen.
I am mostly known for being a science nerd, going to bed early, loving animals and going on adventurous travels. People often refer to me as empathetic, supportive, trustworthy, organized and hardworking.
The things I am most passionate about in life are leading a compassionate lifestyle and taking advantage of all the beauty this world has to offer!
I love serving the world by helping people improve their relationship to food, exercise and their bodies. I work with people who wish they could find peace with their bodies and end their struggle with food.
I am lucky to teach them principles of intuitive eating, remind them of their bodies’ inner wisdom and help them develop strategies to make self-care a priority.
When I’m not busy working you can catch me:
- Flowing on the yoga mat
- Snuggling my cat Bella
- Frequenting the Chicago Public Library
- Backpacking in the Pacific Northwest
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
- I still use a paper planner.
- I love going thrifting for secondhand threads.
- I’ve been an ethical vegan for nearly a decade.
- One of my dreams is to start a farm animal sanctuary.
- I love donuts and served them at my wedding instead of cake.
Still here? Let’s connect! Send me a message.